IS A 3-DAY CANCER RETREAT FOR YOU?
We believe that there is definitely a time when it’s right for people to come, some of the most common reasons people want to come are:
- Cancer is hard, and we all need a community that understands what we are going through.
- You want to learn ways to live more fully in the life that you have.
- You long to just pause, take stock, and breathe.
- Because, if you have a caregiver, they need support too.
What to expect at a retreat?
Harmony Hill retreats offer individuals a respite from the stresses of daily life with a cancer diagnosis in a nurturing environment for the mind, body, and spirit. Through small group sharing sessions and other activities such as gentle yoga, meditation, poetry and art, our compassionate faculty, staff, and volunteers provide tools, activities and practical resources to help facilitate healing and well-being. Harmony Hill promotes healthy self-care but does not advocate or promote any model of medical treatment. Spiritua&lity is often a strong thread of conversation throughout a retreat and is approached in a non-sectarian manner.
Accomodations & Meals:
- Shared rooms (double occupancy) and baths are the standard accommodation. Some of the rooms have an attached bathroom and some have a bathroom in an adjacent hallway. Participants with a support person will be roomed together.
- You will enjoy primarily vegetarian meals. Dietary requirements and allergies can be accommodated, but food preferences cannot.
Disclaimer: Harmony Hill is a non-medical retreat center. No medical assessment or treatment is provided by Harmony Hill staff, faculty or volunteers during any of our retreats or programs.