Finding Calm in the Midst of Fear and Uncertainty
Join psychotherapist, meditation, and stress reduction teacher, Erica Rayner–Horn L.M.H.C. for this interactive on-line class designed to help you navigate the challenges of this time with more ease and acceptance. Empower yourself with tools to help reduce stress, relieve anxiety, and discover the key ways mindfulness can help you experience calm and wellbeing, even in the midst of living with uncertainty.
In this gently guided class, we will practice mindfulness, meditation, deep relaxation, loving-kindness, and self-compassion and learn how to cultivate a more peaceful heart and tranquil mind. You will learn skills from highly effective, research-based mindfulness practices that can help you transform challenging emotions and negative thinking. Discover how to strengthen your resilience and coping skills and find your own inner oasis of peace and stability.
In this class you will learn:
· How to slow down and relax both body and mind
· Simple breathing exercises to release tension
· The Mindful Pause- an anywhere/anytime stress relief practice
· How to transform negative thinking that increases anxiety
· Simple meditations to release anxiety and fear
· Heart-opening practices that cultivate compassion for yourself and others
· Short daily mindfulness practices to help you find calm and relaxation.
· How to integrate mindfulness into your daily life
As with all of our multi-session offerings, you are strongly encouraged to participate from the start, and plan on attending all sessions.