Nurse Renewal Retreat – September 17 – 18
Sep 17 – 18, 2019
Join a community of nurses who embrace the value of self-care to sustain a caring presence and greater longevity in their practice.
At this retreat you will:
• Learn relaxation techniques to support your wellbeing
• Explore mindfulness as a therapeutic technique for yourself and your patients
• Practice self-compassion as the foundation of self-care
• Develop generous listening skills for effective communication
• Reconnect to the passion and meaning of your work
• Enjoy house-made, locally sourced meals
• Experience gentle Yoga, creative arts, poetry and journaling in a beautiful environment that promotes reflection, resilience and renewal
Linda Covert, RN
Linda has practiced nursing for over four decades and has advocated for the health and wellbeing of nurses in her role as leader, mentor and educator. She is an experienced group facilitator and Integrative Nurse Coach.
Kathlene Tellgren, RN
Kathlene draws on decades of holistic practice in her role as leader, mentor and facilitator, and has led workshops, seminars and retreats for over 20 years.
Denise Carrico, Integral Yoga Instructor
Denise has taught Yoga, meditation and the healing arts for over 30 years, helping people increase strength, resilience and calm.
Cost: $450 Double Occupancy/ $550 Single Occupancy
Tuition includes accommodations, meals and 10.5 CNEs upon completion.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.