Hospitality and Housekeeping
SALARY: Depending on experience
JOB TYPE: Part-Time: Flexible schedules available including mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
LOCATION: 7362 E State Route 106, Union, WA
ABOUT HARMONY HILL:
Harmony Hill Retreat Center has openings on our heart-centered team! Harmony Hill’s mission is to inspire healthy living for all and transform the lives of those affected by cancer. We are a non-profit retreat center offering renewal and coping tools to those affected by cancer, as well as group retreat facilities and workshops encouraging healthy living and wellness. Join our Guest Services team and help to provide our guests with the high-quality experience they’ve come to expect at Harmony Hill.
This position includes greeting and assisting guests during their stay at Harmony Hill. Duties may include but are not limited to, ensuring proper set-up, servicing/hosting, tear-down, and clean-up before and after groups and guests arrive and depart. Also responsible for housekeeping, ensuring the cleanliness and comfort of guest rooms and common areas.
- Excellent customer service skills and reliable transportation required.
- Commercial housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to sit, bend, crouch, walk, and negotiate stairs.
- Must have a good working knowledge of English.