COVID-19 Vaccinations required for employment.
Housekeeping and Hospitality
SALARY: $15.00 /hour
JOB TYPE: Part-Time / Seasonal (Must be flexible with work schedule as shifts may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
LOCATION: Union, WA on Hood Canal
ABOUT HARMONY HILL:
Harmony Hill Retreat Center has openings on our heart-centered team! Harmony Hill’s mission is to inspire healthy living for all and transform the lives of those affected by cancer. We are a non-profit retreat center offering renewal and coping tools to those affected by cancer, as well as group retreat facilities and workshops encouraging healthy living and wellness. Join our Guest Services team and help to provide our guests with the high-quality experience they’ve come to expect at Harmony Hill.
This position includes greeting and assisting guests during their stay at Harmony Hill. Duties may include but are not limited to, ensuring proper set-up, servicing/hosting, tear-down, and clean-up before and after groups and guests arrive and depart. Also responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and comfort of guest rooms and common areas.
- FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED
- Excellent customer service skills and reliable transportation are required.
- Commercial housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to regularly lift 25 lbs and occasionally up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, possibly for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to sit, bend, crouch, walk, negotiate stairs, push/pull, lift, carry, grasp, reach, taste, and smell.
- Must have a good working knowledge of English.
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Interested Candidates should email a resume to Holly Greenwood, Program Director, or complete the Interest Form below.