Hospital Sponsor Cancer Wellness Circles
Living with cancer is an ongoing process, and a sense of belonging can make a big difference. Individuals can now access health and healing, meaning, and connection to life, at no cost — right in their own communities thanks to our hospital sponsors.
Each month, we come together as a welcoming community of support, learning, and healing. Skilled facilitators share new tools and resources to increase personal wellbeing through interactive group discussions, journaling, expressive arts, and much more. Developed as a yearlong wellness program for cancer patients, survivors, and companions, we invite participants to join at any time.
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life, Treatment, and Beyond
- Stress Response
- Reframing Our Thoughts and Beliefs
- Growing with Emotions
- Self-Expression as a Form of Healing
- Relationships and Communication
- Healing Grief, Loss, and Disappointment
- The Healing Power of Nature
- Self-Compassion, Honoring and Celebrating Our Journeys
- Healing Our Relationship with Our Bodies
- Building Resilience
Below is a list of Online Cancer Wellness Circles by location. Please register online via one of the links below.