Restorative Respiratory Tea
“This self-care ritual will wake you right up and warm you up to the core!”
When I first heard there was a virus traveling around the planet, I knew I needed to strengthen immunity. I could hear the words of my late Hawaiian medicine teacher in my mind, telling me to get my fire herbs in order.
This is a little respiratory recipe I’ve been brewing up on the daily to stay strong. It improves circulation and boosts immunity and is an anti-inflammatory elixir that will strengthen you in body and spirit. Enjoy!
To Prepare Respiratory Restorative Tea
• Boil 1 cup of hot water
• Slice lemon in half and squeeze into water
• 1 tsp cayenne powder
• 1 finger fresh grated turmeric
or 1 Tbsp ground turmeric
• Dash of black pepper to activate turmeric
• 1 finger fresh grated ginger
or 1 Tbsp ground ginger
• Dash of cinnamon
• Optional: 1 clove of grated garlic, dash of honey, 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
Leave A Comment